To build holy and wholesome families in the service of God and men.
(1) Develop love and healthy relationship among family members.
(2) Impress on parents to spend quality time with their children.
(3) Assist parents to form and bring their children up well.
(4) Look after the singles, aged and migrant families.
(5) Pass message on to parents to accept children lovingly from God.
Upcoming activities and seminars will be announced in the church bulletin board from time to time.
The Headquarters of the Christian Family Life Commission (CFLC) is in St. Joseph’s Parish, Kuching and is currently being headed by Peter Wong.
St. Peter’s Parish representative to CFLC: Mr Matthew Eden, Councillor of St Peter’s Parish Council